We have just delivered another fantastic Empowering Women to Shine Programme in Bahrain for Bapco... inspiring lovely ladies hungry to change mindsets and create leadership action... in other news, watch this space for us delivering an April Empowerment Conference across the Kingdom of Bahrain... exciting!
We were delighted to deliver our fantastic Empower 2.0 programme with the inspiring female Young Professionals in Riyadh. Beautiful feedback and such a privilege to start their SAP journey with them.
"Helped me to get more motivated, healed me from self blaming/negativity, released all the fears and gave me self control...Inspiring programme that cultivates big outcomes"
We are very excited to start filming for the online version of our Shine Empowerment Programme which will be launched early March 2018. For more details or to register please visit https://www.roundtable.global/shine
Incredible two days in Istanbul facilitating Empower 2.0 with 25 young professionals who's mindsets have been changed and are ready for their SAP YPP journey!
"I feel very confident and enlightened about lots of subjects...anything is possible!" SAP Istanbul YPP participant 2018
We started 2018 with a very inspiring Saturday delivering a one day Shine taster to students and young entrepreneurs - such a pleasure and a privilege to work with these wonderful people!
We spent some time at the beginning of January reflecting on everything we achieved in 2017 and wanted to share with you our end of year round up...
Thank you to our collaborators, clients and Ambassadors as always for your ongoing support and for all of the amazing things that you are doing in alignment with our Global Goals. A lot has been happening in the RoundTable Global world and we wanted to share an update with you to reveal our plans and aspirations for 2018. We can only make these incredible initiatives happen with your support and ideas, and for that we are immensely grateful.
We now have 80 Global Change Ambassadors representing 20 different countries across three generations. Please have a look at all of the wonderful people who are now part of our global network here https://www.roundtable.global/change-ambassadors/.
END OF YEAR UPDATE - 2017
- We have launched a brand new website and are revamping our online learning platform to host the 2018 Global Youth Awards in four countries and virtually for any young people
- We have delivered empowerment and leadership programmes focused on our Three Global Goals to hundreds of people across 20 countries this year generating revenue that has supported all of our Global Goal Projects, Events and Summits
- Since we launched in March 2015 we have delivered over £250,000 worth of free empowerment programmes to people in disadvantaged circumstances
- We have won or been finalist for four significant awards this year including an International Business Award for Best Start Up of the The Year, these have been mostly due to the social impact and philanthropic work we have been doing
- We have now started to work with governments in the Middle East to deliver female empowerment and leadership
- We have been asked by the European Space Agency to create a proposal for developing leadership and limitless mindsets in the scientists and adventurers who will be setting up new communities outside of our planet
- We have confirmed a strategic partnership with Quintessentially and Virgin to design and deliver an immersive and transformational Future Leadership Programme for CEO’s of the top organisations in the world
- We are part of global think tank GEAERD supporting delivering educational transformation and the UN Sustainable Development Goals to 176 schools in 25 countries within our capacity as Honorary President for Education for Sustainable Development
- We are partners with UKSSD the National body for the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- We are working with Richard Branson’s 100% Human Team to rethink workplaces so that they recognise employees as unique human beings with individual talents to offer
THREE GLOBAL GOAL PROJECTS - 2018 (https://www.roundtable.global/global-goal-projects/)
- Educational Innovation
- Project Education - a phased approach to transforming education through our partnership with GEAERD (https://www.roundtable.global/project-education)
- Global Youth Ambassadors - inspirational young people who are helping to mentor us with their ideas and experiences https://www.roundtable.global/youth-ambassadors/) (
- Empowering Everyone
- Global Youth Awards - previously the Positive for Youth Awards, this fantastic initiative to recognise and reward outstanding young people will be global in 2018 (http/) s://www.roundtable.global/global-youth-awards
- Empowering Women - we will be fund raising in February and May next year to raise funds to run empowerment programmes for women in countries of conflict (https://www.roundtable.global/empowering-women/)
- Environmental Rejuvenation
- Beyond Bamboo - we are launching an exciting new online ethical alternative to Amazon (https://www.roundtable.global/beyond-bamboo/) and the actual site (www.beyondbamboo.online)
- Beyond Sustainability Blueprint - we are working with global experts and ideas people on a blueprint for future communities that are harmonious and thriving (https://www.roundtable.global/beyond-sustainability/)
All very exciting and we are looking for partners and collaborators every step of the way. Specifically, ways to raise funds for our Women’s Empowerment Programmes and also to help launch Beyond Bamboo around the world.
We are excited to announce that RoundTable Global Founding Partner Denis Murphy has been nominated and recognised as a fellow of the Royal Society for the Arts. The RoundTable team will be supporting the RSA on a number of global initiatives through 2018. More details to follow...
Absolutely brilliant 2-days in Bahrain Empowering Women to Shine. Very exciting projects and programmes confirmed going forwards for the RoundTable team including facilitating the upcoming Women's Conference on 21st December. Please contact us for more details.